Atlanta antique and estate liquidators have an important and stimulating part in the world of Georgia estate sales. They are the companies and people experienced and certified to liquidate estates in and around the Atlanta area. This process includes properly selling or auctioning off owners’ belongings such as antiques, collectibles, and vintage items.
Find out exactly what makes Atlanta antique and estate liquidators special and what they could do for you.
Estate liquidators are real estate professionals trained and certified in liquidating city mansions, farm/countryside estates, and suburban manor houses.
- Consultation with homeowners on what belongings they wish to sell
- Appraisal of items such as rare antiques using current market research to obtain highest profit yield
- Cleaning and pricing of items for estate sale using professional retail equipment (pricing and tagging guns)
- Marketing estate and estate sale to social media communities and personal networks via customer e-mail subscriptions, mailing lists, local newspapers and publications
- Advertising of home and estate sale through professional computer-generated signs to post around the local neighborhoods
- Organizing and staging home: display tables, customized lighting, creating an aesthetically beautiful set-up and environment for an enjoyable shopping experience
- Hosting estate sale with an entire staff of professionals: setting up and running entire sale so owner doesn’t need to be present, managing traffic and security, handling payments, answering buyer questions and concerns
- Offering delivery services of large and bulky items
- Full cleanout of estate and disposable of all items available for extra fee
Specifically, Atlanta antique and estate liquidators are skilled in different areas than real estate agents.
- Licensed auctioneers
- Can provide superb third-party testimony in a court of law by giving their expert appraisals of fine antiques, land, and other property aspects such as collectibles
- Able to conduct estate sales and property liquidations of all sizes and situations: bequeathed estates, probated or non-probated estates, owners who are divorcing or downsizing and wish to liquidate all or some assets
- Business liquidations (such as an antique house) due to economic instability
- Can clear out your estate in one week’s time (depends on size of property and other factors such as living will)
Atlanta Estate Sales
Atlanta estate sale companies are proud to be the vital link in selling stunning properties drenched in Southern charm and all of the unique antiques that come with it. Every antique has a rich history that could be yours. Primarily, estate liquidators have the best eye for knowing if your antiques and other items are worth selling.
Leading the pack of Atlanta antique and estate liquidators is Maple Street Estates, north Georgia’s premier estate liquidation company. With premier seller and buyer services, Maple Street Estates has successfully liquidated a wide range of estate properties. Plus, they are skilled at pricing antiques to benefit both the owner and the new buyer.
When it comes to Atlanta antiques and estate sales, there is only one choice. Contact the team at Maple Street Estates today for more information. Set up a free home consultation or learn more about one of their luxury estate sales.